Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can You Shower With Tiffany's

Tarifa Tarifa

It's done.

am in Tarifa, at the end point of Spain, Europe, of my journey.

It was incredible. Without the help of many people not have been possible, the list is almost endless ...

Thanks to all my friends who have supported me with all his heart (special mention to Ross bravely join me during the first part), thanks to all donors who have responded so generously to fight this cruel disease, thanks to all the people I met along the way who helped me with grateful words and actions, many have appeared on the blog, but of course, there many that lack of time on my part, did not appear, but he deserved his post. Thank you all.

the end thanks to all my family, my father and my sister Jane who have been with me through messages from Scotland and sister Sarah right here on the road.

And thanks to my mother, for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment